Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This subforum is strictly for the creation of self-made works of our members.
-->

Post subject: The Log of Joaquin Castro:Philadelphia Phillies
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:18 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Angels
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
The Log of Joaquin Castro:Philadelphia Phillies-Narrated by Joaquin Castro-Day 1-April 4, 2015
I know you probably expected someone else. But no... The Phillies needed a twelve year-old. Born 8 days before my old friend Jack. Well, I like talking to him. He seems older and smart. He smart. Anyway why did the Phillies give me a job. Well, that's a good story.
The Good Story(THE True one)(Written by:Joaquin Castro(ME)):
I was in Cuba and I was the son of Fidel Castro. My dad's phone rang at six AM on a school day. I think it was a Monday.
"Hello, hello is this Joaquin Castro," the unfamiular voice said.
"Yes, you are calling Fidel Castro," I said.
"Um... I want to talk to your son," the voice said as I gave the phone to my dad.
"Hello. What do you want America are we going to get rid of this embargo now," Fidel said.
"Um... No, I want your son to be the GM of my team, the Philadelphia Phillies. I heard he knows something about baseball," the voice said, who was now identified as David Montogomery.
"Ok... I will send him to America if I can," Fidel said as he hung up the phone, "Son, I want you to set the trap in America. The plan needs to happen. You'll be the GM of the Phillies."
"Ok. I understand. How are we going to send me over?" I asked.
"I can do that with my friend," Fidel said.
My dad called Obama. I got a passport and a chance at citzenship. I know that guy was dumb, but you know. I was happy to execute the plan as a GM in baseball. That was until I saw the roster and prospects.
We ranked 19th best farm system and had a terrible major league team. And I had these goals too.
Message from David Montogomery:
Personal Message from Owner David Montgomery: New Goals:
Joaquin,

Welcome to the Philadelphia Phillies organization. I trust that our working relation will be a good one.
I will submit some new goals each year that I would like to see you accomplish. As well as winning on the field and turning a profit, completing these goals is the best way to keep me happy:

Play close to .500 ball this season
Sign Jonathan Papelbon to an extension
Acquire a Nationally popular player
Keep building your team up, in order to reach the playoffs in the next 5 seasons

I will check in periodically throughout the year with your progress. Good Luck!

David Montgomery
I was ok. I guess. The plan for the team and (The confidential thing) was set.
And here is the start of the new Philadelphia Phillies.
The Log of Joaquin Castro:Philadelphia Phillies-Narrated by Joaquin Castro-Day 2-April 5, 2015
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY NOW WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY OR ELSE! And that's how I met the team.
Today I met the team. They are pretty nice for Americans. I also like Chase Utley's mindset. Well, I found a free agent, who's nineteen named Ronniel Demorizizi, who I gave a minor league contract offer and $450,000. He seemed to be good in the future(4 stars). And if Maikel Franco goes wrong, I can use him instead as an adequate player.
I also wanted to lock up Justin De Fratus, offering him $1,800,000 per year for ten years. I knew he wouldn't improve over the years and thought I had given him a godd offer and Justin De Fratus was mad that it wasn't only for one year, so I put him on the trading block, because we already had Ken Giles. I also put Cole Hamels to see if I could get an overpay.
Then to avoid arbitration with Mr. Diekmen, I gave him an offer of $1,850,000. He favored the offer. Next, I sent down Grady Sizemore and Cesar Jimenez for Hector Neris and Obdubel Herera. I know had these as my staff.
Pitching Staff
VS. RHP Line-Up
Vs. LHP Line-Up
So now all I would have to do is wait for tommorow for my first game.
The Log of Joaquin Castro:Philadelphia Phillies-Narrated by Joaquin Castro-First Game-April 6, 2015
Today we announced the signing of Ronniel Demorizizi. We sent him to Low-A. Anyway before going to my first (MLB) game, I got an email from my scout Almarez.
Here's the email:
"Scout Almaraz Evaluates Boston Before 3-Game Series: Hello Joaquin,

We have a 3-game series at home against the Boston Red Sox kicking off today. Here is my report on the opponent:

It is too early to comment on their season success and stats so far.

Here are the projected pitching matchups, our pitchers listed first:
LHP C. Hamels (0-0, 0.00 ERA) versus RHP R. Porcello (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
RHP D. Buchanan (0-0, 0.00 ERA) versus RHP J. Masterson (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
RHP A. Harang (0-0, 0.00 ERA) versus LHP W. Miley (0-0, 0.00 ERA)

The top 5 players on their team are:
1. 2B Dustin Pedroia (Age: 31, Current Stars : 5.0, Potential Stars: 5.0)
2. SS Xander Bogaerts (22, 4.5, 5.0)
3. DH David Ortiz (39, 4.5, 4.5)
4. CL Junichi Tazawa (28, 4.0, 4.0)
5. 3B Pablo Sandoval (28, 4.0, 4.0)"
And here's what happenned-
The Red Sox took the upper hand in the first scoring six runs against Hamels. (Sounds Familular) However the Phillies struck back in the second scoring two runs. However the Phillies don't recover, and let the Red Sox score a run in the sixth. Cole Hamels was still in the game as he calmed down. The Phillies still struck back getting another two runs. We took Cole Hamels out in the eigth. He pitched many innnings and was tiring. However Luis Garcia gave up a grand slam to Ortiz in the ninth and the Red Sox find another run.
Here's the box score:
The Log of Joaquin Castro:Philadelphia Phillies-Narrated by Joaquin Castro-Day ??(I lost count I'm twelve)-April 7, 2015
Today was an offday. I was bored so I put shopped Andres Blanco. He is the man who is not letting Obdubel Herrera play who has great potential. Here's my offer:
I took the great oppurtunity and got our new set-up man. The man was named Jenry Mejia.
We had a new staff now and a new line-up. Here it is:
New Staff
VS. RHP Line-up
VS. LHP Line-up
Editor's Note:
This log at the moment is the end of the update. I'm sorry for that. I know you are wanting for more. Also, I am so sorry for making you wait. And not knowing the confidential plan. THIS IS NOT THE END!!! THE END? (NO THIS STORY IS NOT OVER)
The Log of Joaquin Castro:Philadelphia Phillies-Narrated by Joaquin Castro-Game Day(I think...)-April 8, 2015
Ok, it look like we do have a game. Well, we had already given up 2 runs in the first to the Red Sox and we struck back in the second scoring two runs. However the Red Sox scored another run in the fourth, but we tied it in the fourth again. And in the fifth, Hanley Ramirez hit a grand slam, and I was sad, but then we hit six runs, as we still were good. Now we had Ken Giles pitch and he did well pitching two innings with no runs across. We were winning, and now we gave it to the bullpen. Then, Jonathan Papelbon pitched 1.2 IP and struck out three and gave up a homer. Jake Diekman ended the game getting the save.
Here's the box score:
Ok I made this update bigger because some people(Feeliesfan) said it was *(censored)*, a word that starts with a sh and ends with a t.
EDITOR'S NOTE: BIGGER PICTURES BELOW. DON'T LOOK BELOW FIRST.

Cleveland Browns : The Race For Last Place
2018 MLBPP Update

Last edited by Kungfupandacam on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Log of Joaquin Castro:Philadelphia Phillies
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:28 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Ok so because tinypic isn't working, I am going to post them as attachments on this post here.
1. Lineup Vs. RH-After Trade-(Andres Blanco) and after Call-Ups(Hector Neris and Obdubel Herera)
2. Lineup VS. LH-""
3. Second Game-Box Score

Attachments:
Screenshot (72).png
Screenshot (72).png [ 387.76 KiB | Viewed 4324 times ]
Screenshot (75).png
Screenshot (75).png [ 388.7 KiB | Viewed 4324 times ]
Screenshot (77).png
Screenshot (77).png [ 82.18 KiB | Viewed 4324 times ]

2018 MLBPP Update

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:34 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Ok know here's where I will put the rest of the earlier pictures.
1. Opening Day-Box Score
2. Shopping Andres Blanco-(TRADE FOR Jenry Mejia)
3. Pitching Rotation-After Trade(Andres Blanco) and after Call-Ups

Attachments:
Screenshot (63).png
Screenshot (63).png [ 74.75 KiB | Viewed 4323 times ]
Screenshot (67).png
Screenshot (67).png [ 321.63 KiB | Viewed 4324 times ]
Screenshot (70).png
Screenshot (70).png [ 390.56 KiB | Viewed 4324 times ]

2018 MLBPP Update

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:37 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Mets
Console '08: Wii and DS

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:15 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Here's a one game update. I want to know if you like how I have it. So here's the update:
The Log of Joaquin Castro:Philadelphia Phillies-Narrated by Joaquin Castro-Game 3-April 9(I believe, maybe I should get Jeff Believeau to find who he is), 2015
Today we announced the extension of Jake Diekman and now we knew we had our closer for sometime.
We would destroy the Red Sox, 20-2. We showed a good performance. Here's a box score below-

Attachments:
Screenshot (80).png
Screenshot (80).png [ 69.29 KiB | Viewed 4304 times ]

2018 MLBPP Update

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:01 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

The Log of Joaquin Castro:Philadelphia Phillies-Narrated by Joaquin Castro-Game 4-April 10, 2015
Today I wanted to get in another of my goals and gave Jonathan Papelbon a 10-year deal for 9.5 million dollars a year. We had to keep him because our owner wanted me to keep him. Anyway I got this email about our series against the Nats.
"Almaraz Checks Nationals Before 3-Game Series:
Good morning Joaquin,

I took a look at the Washington Nationals, our next opponent in an upcoming 3-game series, and here are the results.

It is too early to comment on their season success and stats so far.

Here are the projected pitching matchups, our pitchers listed first:
RHP J. Williams (0-0, 0.00 ERA) versus LHP G. Gonzalez (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
RHP D. McGowan (0-0, 0.00 ERA) versus RHP D. Fister (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
LHP C. Hamels (0-1, 7.71 ERA) versus RHP S. Strasburg (1-0, 3.00 ERA)

The top 5 players on their team are:
1. SP Stephen Strasburg (Age: 26, Current Stars : 5.0, Potential Stars: 5.0)
2. SP Max Scherzer (30, 4.5, 4.5)
3. RP Aaron Barrett (27, 4.5, 4.5)
4. SP Jordan Zimmermann (28, 4.5, 4.5)
5. CL Drew Storen (27, 4.5, 4.5)"
Oh this will be our first time seeing Cole Hamels start again. I hope to win this series as our owner wants us to keep a .500 record, but I'm sure that won't happen likely. And the other plan was going very well.
We would win because in the sixth, we scored two runs via Chase Utley two-run homer. Jerome Williams would pitch a shutout and he only had 91 pitches in the start of the eigth. Overall he had 101 pitches. We won that game and hoped we would destroy the Nats in the series.
The League News said this:
"Phillies Blank Nationals, Williams Wins: The final score was 2-0 in favor of Philadelphia. Leading the way to victory was Jerome Williams, who shackled the Washington Nationals and held them scoreless on a 5-hitter."
Here is the box score:
We killed them. THE END OF THIS LOG FOREVER.(One Minute=Forever)
One Minute Later
Now here is the next day.
The Log of Joaquin Castro:Philadelphia Phillies-Narrated by Joaquin Castro-Game 5-April 11, 2015
Today, I looked at some stuff. It was called the International Posted Players. This was due because our head scout-Johnny Almarez-told me of Ruben Feliz. I forgot about the posted players, so I started negotians right away. Here's Johnny's email:
"Almaraz Conducts Talent Probe of Venezuela:
Johnny Almaraz was happy to be home after a long challenging scouting expedition to Venezuela.

He took a while to settle in and get down to working in a new country, but once he had acquainted himself with his surroundings Almaraz was able to get some constructive work done.

He unearthed 16-year-old Rubén Féliz and compiled a brief scouting report on the catcher for our consideration.

Almaraz recommended that we give him more than just a casual look, since he could prove to be a good prospect over time."
Ruben has a one star potential. I may get him into a minor league system, but for now I looked at the International Amateur Free Agents:
So I am gonna try to get the guys with 4 stars or up-
So that means I gave these offers:
Aramis Ademan-$150,000
Vladimir Guerrero Jr.-$3,500,000
Andy Ibanez-$3,000,000
Leodys Taveras-$1,500,000
Eddy Martinez-$6,000,000
Jhaiyln Ortuz-$4,200,000
Wow, these people are making so much. It will be easy to get more money to Cuba, which is my ultimate plan. As you know that already I hope.
Now we were to go against the Nats, but it was postponed due to weather. LetsGoNats on MLBPPWORLD said "he couldn't wait to see the Phils lose the doubleheader."
Ugh... I hate Nats fans.(Who have three accounts and likes almost every team that wins)
The Log of Joaquin Castro:Philadelphia Phillies-Narrated by Joaquin Castro-Game 5 and Game 6-April 12, 2015
Well, today was the game and I was ready for it. Here was our first game(We had game 6 first because this game couldn't process correctly)
Here's what happenned:
We won and there is no explanation because this is a very hard game to explain.
THE END.
And here's the box score:
Game 6-Here's what happenned:
I love it when our starters pitch long... Cole Hamels-14 IP, Dustin McGowan-9 IP, Jerome Williams-9 IP. YES, I JUST DID SAY DUSTIN MCGOWAN PITCHED A SHO. We won because of two homeruns by J. Danks. Yes I forgot what his first name is. Here's what they said about Dustin Mcgowan's start:
"McGowan Hurls Philadelphia to Shutout Victory:
Philadelphia hurler Dustin McGowan was at his best as he whitewashed the Washington Nationals 3-0 today.

"He just kept the ball down, did a good job, made his pitches," said the Washington manager. "We didn't do a good job making adjustments, so we helped him out a little bit."

McGowan fired a 5-hitter and totaled 3 strikeouts and 3 walks in the shutout performance."
Here's the box score:(Yes, we destroyed the Nats, LGN(RANGERS??? AND/OR LAKERSMVP???)
NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE TO FIND WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

2018 MLBPP Update