PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:26 pm 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Favorite Team: Tigers
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
2008年6月

その月始めて、私は大リーグでヒットを持ちませんでした。 当然のこととして、私はただピンチヒッターとして7打席をしただけです、しかしまだ、私は私が良くなくはないであろう今月の少なくとも30かそこらを取ることができると思います。

bigs で私の最初のヒットはそうでした、あなたは8回にジョン Lannan から、ピンチヒッターとして、それを推測します。 私はそれから、即座に、私自身を得点するべき大きい立場に置いて、2番目と3番目を盗みました。 我々はそれのために結局はゲームをタイにしました。 我々は11イニングでそのゲームに負けて、そして私の最初のヒットを得るマネージャーから100ドルを受け取りました。 ゲームの後に、ミゲル・モンテロは夕食に私を誘いました、そして私は $ を受け入れて、そして支払いました200.おやまあ dang 、これらの食料品の価格は高価です! 誰がこの食物を作りますか? グッチ?

速く私の大好きなウェブサイトになっているMLBはうわさを交換するのマイナーリーグ取引をチェックして、私はオークリーがピッツバーグにトレードされた、そして我々がお返しにルイス・リヴァスを迎え入れたのを見ました。 良いプレーヤー…のように見えます防御して。 攻撃的に、それほど多くではなく、彼が良いスピードそして野手をすることを持っています。

ブルーワーズに対するゲームで、ベンシートが我々に対して23三振を積み重ねました。 あなたは我々がそのゲーム…を失ったと想像することができます

パイレーツに対する我々のゲームの後に、オークリーは私に向かってダイバー勧誘を延長して、そしてそれがそのウエートレスの1人、エミリーで有名であったと言います。 我々の夕食の真ん中で、我々はエミリーが支払わないで誰かが逃げ去ったと絶叫するのを聞きました。 それで、我々は外に彼を追いかけました。 当然、オークリーががらくたとして遅いから、私は容易に彼に追いつきました。 エミリーはそれから彼女が事件を見落とすであろうと言いました。 深刻に? 彼女は彼にそれを罰せられないでやり通させようとしていますか? なんという ditz であることでしょう。 ditz について Mia より多分いっそう多く。

私は最終的に打順で始まるチャンスをピッツバーグで我々のパイレーツシリーズの最後のゲームに入れました。 私は先発としての私の第1ゲームで7番目の中央の上のシングルヒットで3の1で行きました。 我々ウォン、そうするための43.

6月に、我々のチームの記録は三位のために良い12-15でした。 現在、私は打者になっています。6つの盗塁されたベースを持っている255。 No. ホームラン、 No. RBIとコーチは私が打者になることを予想します1.000.

(June 2008

Starting off the month, I had no hits in the big leagues. Granted, I only have had 7 at-bats as a pinch-hitter, but still, I think I can get at least 30 or so this month, which wouldn’t be bad.

My first hit in the bigs was, you guess it, as a pinch-hitter, off of John Lannan in the 8th inning. I promptly then stole second AND third, putting myself in great position to score. We eventually tied the game because of that. We lost that game in 11 innings, and received $100 from the manager for getting my first hit. After the game, Miguel Montero asked me out to dinner, and I accepted and paid $200. Gosh dang, these food prices are expensive! Who makes this food? Gucci?

Checking minor league transactions on MLB Trade Rumors, which is quickly becoming my favorite website, I saw that Oakley got traded to Pittsburgh, and we received Luis Rivas in return. Looks like a good player…defensively. Offensively, not so much, but he does have good speed and fielding.

In a game against the Brewers, Ben Sheets racked up 23 strikeouts against us. You can imagine we lost that game…

After our game against the Pirates, Oakley extended a diver invitation toward me, and says that it was famous for one of its waitresses, Emily. In the middle of our dinner, we heard Emily scream that someone ran off without paying. So, we chased him outside. Naturally, because Oakley is slow as crap, I caught up to him easily. Emily then said she’ll OVERLOOK THE INCIDENT. Seriously? She’s gonna let him get away with that? What a ditz. Maybe more of a ditz than Mia. Anyway, Oakley, still exhausted from running probably the fastest he ever did in his lif-actually, I remember a time in Japan, when he visited me, there was this scary part in this film, and Oakley just ran the heck out of there. I think after doing that again, he might never run again. Anyway, Oakley told Emily we were baseball players, and she liked that, and we made her a fan.

I finally got a chance to start in the batting order in the last game of our Pirates series in Pittsburgh. I went 1 for 3 with a single up the middle in the seventh in my first game as a starter. We won, 4 to 3.

In June, our team’s record was 12-15, good for third place. Currently, I’m batting .255 with 6 stolen bases. No homeruns, no RBIs, and the coach expects me to bat 1.000.)

"Another year older, another year better at Power Pros!" -Me
"Best way to get laid: Tell her you're the community manager of a baseball video game forum." -SkittleMonster
"The Chronicles of Dish's Love Life. I'd read it." -BrewersFuzz
"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the *(censored)* they ended up." -Dan Besbris

Twitter: @robtoml_statman

Post subject: Re: Kasohito Ikeikena - A Japanese Import's Life In The MLB
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:12 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Brewers
Console '07: Don't Own
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
You're on the Astros, right? That's cool Oakley was traded.

Inaugural Member of the 10,000 Post Cult

Post subject: Re: Kasohito Ikeikena - A Japanese Import's Life In The MLB
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:53 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Phillies
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Wii and DS
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
He's a Diamondback.

Image Image