All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: AR Codes For Success Mode 2008
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:07 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: White Sox
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Hi All, so I just posted most of this on the 2007 version but thought I would say it here too. Recently, I have figured out the following:

-Max stats (TRJ,CON,PWR,RUN,FLD,ARM,ERR RES) for Marvin.
-Editing the original pitch on Break (Horizontal & Vertical) , Speed, & Sharpness. This only applies to the main pitches though. So 100 MPh knuckleballs or curveballs that drop from the top left corner to the bottom right at 100 MPH is also possible.
-Maxing out scout eval, & energy right away.
-Maxing out all 3 girls likeness immediately.
-While playing a game, configuring how many outs, balls, & strikes there are (for never ending innings or making Sittch throw 80 pitches to 1 batter and they take him out right away).
-My personal favorite, allowing for your success player to have any blue/ green ability, even if not normally obtainable thru success mode. Example, I just created a player with gyroball AND intimidator, slugger, good night & day game, aggressive hitter.. ECT..

Thank you, any questions reach out.

My 07 Players Iv Made
Reptar

Last edited by PROMAKER95 on Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: AR Codes For Success Mode 2008
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:26 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: White Sox
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
PROMAKER95 wrote:
Hi All, so I just posted most of this on the 2007 version but thought I would say it here too. Recently, I have figured out the following:

-Max stats (TRJ,CON,PWR,RUN,FLD,ARM,ERR RES) for Marvin.
-Editing the original pitch on Break (Horizontal & Vertical) , Speed, & Sharpness. This only applies to the main pitches though, so no crazy knuckle ball this year.
-Maxing out scout eval, & energy right away.
-Maxing out all 3 girls likeness immediately.
-While playing a game, configuring how many outs, balls, & strikes there are (for never ending innings or making Sittch throw 80 pitches to 1 batter and they take him out right away).

I just made a curveballer that throws it mid 90's with disgusting break, so Ill post him shortly if there is interest. Thank you, any questions reach out.

Disregard the part where I said you can only do the primary pitches, you CAN do this with a knuckleball too. Except the part I dont like, is that it seems the computer can hit whatever pitch you throw at them. I was throwing a 101 MPH Knuckleball that broke from the highest part of outside the zone to the lowest part of the zone and they can connect with it lol

Attachments:
IMG_0551.jpg
IMG_0551.jpg [ 242.49 KiB | Viewed 33 times ]

My 07 Players Iv Made
Reptar