Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This forum is for discussion of anything EXCEPT MLB Power Pros, if your post does not belong here it will be moved. Thank you.
-->

Post subject: Need your help
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:45 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Diamondbacks
Console '07: Wii and PS2
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
Hey, it's been a long time. I hope you all are well and are staying safe through this COVID-19 battle. Stay strong everyone.
Some of you know in 2016, I started a new movement providing more inclusive opportunities for teens and adults like myself with autism through America's Pastime called ALTERNATIVE BASEBALL; Where we play by the same rule-set as Major League Baseball with no buddies, instead everyone plays independently just like on television with wood bats and all. In the last month and a half, I had the opportunity to share our story... Talking to over 200 reporters of various television stations across the United States about our movement in an attempt to find new coach/managers to help us provide these opportunities in their areas. We have almost tripled the number of service areas who will return next Spring post-COVID pandemic. Now, I really need the help of the Power Pros fanbase. We're in the running to win $10,000 and we need as many votes as possible by tomorrow (Sunday) at 5pm EST to ensure our victory to provide equipment and for other expenses to keep our expansion efforts strong through and beyond COVID-19. Please click on the link and vote today:
https://poll.app.do/ordinary-2-extraord ... 1/nqEvJ0pi

Thank you for your help!

D. 1997