Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This forum is for discussion of anything EXCEPT MLB Power Pros, if your post does not belong here it will be moved. Thank you.
-->

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: RPG #5!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:55 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Wii and DS
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011
I'mma say b

bbbb

Money can't buy life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:27 pm 
All-Star
All-Star

Favorite Team: Athletics
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
B. Need to get buffer as a fullback

.247 is better than .000 if I'm being honest.-BBMan9500

I will always love this place

When there is actually activity again I'll be there!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:31 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Brewers
Console '07: Don't Own
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
Aarrrgghh... C I guess for the mom trust increase but those are some tough choices

Inaugural Member of the 10,000 Post Cult

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:34 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Dodgers
Console '08: Wii and PS2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:55 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Phillies
D

D is the answer of my choosing

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:19 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

"The first song was by DIIV."

did I tell you he liked DIIV or was that your own thing because the man who this character is based off of enjoys DIIV very much

anywho, A

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:47 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Rangers
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
Ghetto Life, Part 4

Damien decided that he would call Kisha. The phone rang once, twice… “Hello?” “Yo, this Damien, what up?” “Oh, hey Damien.” That didn’t sound too good… “Where you at?” “Haha, Damien, stop talking like a thug! I’m at home.” “Aye, what you doin at home?” “Uh, chores.” “Oh, so parent crap.” “Well, they pay me to do them, so it’s a good deal.” “Guess I should go,” Damien said. He hung up. Damien called LaMarcus, and they hung out for a while, before LaMarcus got a call from a drug client. After he left, Damien ate a quick dinner and fell asleep after watching some TV.

The Scandal, Part 4

John went to work out, starting with his favorite, bench press. He started at 285 pounds, a hundred above his weight, then worked his way up to 335. He repped that twice, then ran all the way home, Katy Perry blasting in his ear. When he got home, he started writing jokes, but couldn’t come up with anything good. John stayed up all night, doing push-ups on his bedroom floor in his camouflage boxers, and fell asleep at about 2 a.m. to the soothing sounds of Metallica and AC/DC.

The Italian, Part 4

Tony decided to go home, then go to the back-to-school social event later. No one was home, so he didn’t have to worry about hiding his bruises. He put on some J Dilla, and picked up the book he was reading, 666 Donuts: How Odd Future and J Dilla Are Connected. It basically made no sense, the author’s only points were that they both made music and J Dilla had made an album called Donuts, while OF’s logo looked like donuts. He showered, then left at about 4:30 to go to school. He was one of about five people there, and he didn’t know anyone, except for his coach. He went over and talked to the coach for a while, grabbed some pizza, then left. He went home and got to sleep early, to be well-rested for the next day.

Shoegaze and Slowcore, Part 4

William decided to just sit there and listen. The DIIV song was followed by some Deerhunter, then some slowcore - Codeine was the first band that came up. He eventually headed to the kitchen, where he ate three PB&J sandwiches. William then ran around the neighborhood five times. After he got back home, he showered and went to sleep at the usual time.

Shakespeare Scholar, Part 4

“Um…it was…okay, I guess,” said Cordelia. “Didn’t like it?” the boy asked. “I mean, a little, but it wasn’t as great as everyone said it was,” she told him. “I see. That’s about what I thought of it. Anyway, some friends and I were going to go play some soccer later, if you wanted to come. It’ll be on the St. Luke’s football field.” “Well, I don’t really play soccer-“ “Neither does anyone else, except me, the goalie,” he said. “Oh, and I’m Alex, by the way. Alex Link,” he muttered the second part as he ran a hand through his eye-length hair and pulled up his sagging jeans - Cordelia could see his green Xbox underwear without even looking. She decided to come. “Yeah, I’ll see you later,” she said as she left for the orphanage.

Cass or Cassie, Part 4

Cassie passed to the teammate, who looked vaguely familiar. After she scored, Cass pulled her over to ask. “Have I seen you before?” “Yeah, I gave you that flyer, remember?” “Oh, yeah,” she said. After the game was over, their team having won 5-3, they went to Baskin Robbins for some ice cream, so they could talk a bit and introduce themselves. Cassandra went home after she ate.

69, Part 4

Jeffrey invited him over. “Yeah, I’ll be right there,” Cody told him. Jeffrey told Cody his address, and only a minute later, he showed up at the door. Jeffrey ushered him inside and up to his room quickly. “Keep it down, my mom’s really overprotective,” he said. “I know that feel, actually, both my mom and my dad are…” Jeffrey looked away. “What?” “My dad’s…dead,” he told Cody. “Damn,” Cody said as he tried to reassure him. “So, anyway, here’s my collection of Bates memorabilia,” Jeffrey said as he showed Cody his closet. Cody took a couple steps in, then started walking into the deep, walk-in closet. Jeffrey slammed the doors behind him and laughed. “Coronas cornonabit te,” Jeffrey whispered toward the closet. Cody found his way out. “What the hell was that?” he screamed at Jeffrey. “And what the hell did you say to me?” Somehow, they ended up laying down on Jeffrey’s oversized bed, cracking sex jokes at each other.

…For Threeeeee!, Part 4

Jordyn went to the fancy store, because she wanted her mom’s trust. She picked out a sparkly green dress, a blue skirt, a nice top, and some nicer shoes. “That’ll be $199.79,” the cashier told her. She paid with her debit card, which brought her down to about a hundred dollars in her account. Jordyn drove home and tried everything on. Of course, it all fit perfectly, and her mom loved it. “I love it!” said her mom. Jordyn took it all off and changed back into the plain, white, comfortable tank top and shorts she had worn earlier. After her mom made salmon for them, they sat down and watched some TV as a family, then Jordyn went up to her room, to get some good rest.

Gunnin’ for the Gallery, Part 4

Gunner decided not to go, but he did think about sneaking out and throwing his own party. He put on a nice, solid-color T-shirt and some nicer jeans, and went out the back door of the orphanage, where he wouldn’t be caught. Where would one go if they were throwing a party? He headed up to the park, where a bunch of kids were playing basketball. “You guys wanna party?” he asked. They all said yes, and followed Gunner. He led them to another park close by, which had only a few lights and would be perfect, since no one could see them. “Spread the word,” he told them. Everyone started tapping away at their phones, and before he knew it, Gunner had at least 250 people at his “party”. A fight broke out over whose music should play, but Gunner settled it. “Each of you can have their own area where they can play their music,” he said. One kid had on country, another had on some classic rock, another had on some soft jazz, and the last kid was blasting rap music. Gunner and about ten other kids were scattered around the other “music zones”, but almost everyone was in the rap zone. The party was great, and when they found a basketball court, Gunner’s team won five straight games against a team of kids from Powerful High.

The Humble Snob, Part 4

Ben put on a hoodie and jeans, and went downstairs. He decided to lie to everyone about what had happened. His mom freaked out when she saw his eye. “It’s okay, Mom, I just hit my head on the table really hard, but I iced it and everything,” he blatantly lied. She bought it, and everything went well for Ben that evening. His parents even let him go to some party, which was great. He was surprised no one got in trouble, since they had loud music, a ton of people, and he had seen several people with illegal drugs.

yeah that log's dead too- i mean on hiatus (yes that one too) (seriously all of them now lol) (haha unless...?)

"All people are good for something. The important thing is finding what." - Tom

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:
i think we banned him cause he was an idiot
glad i never got banned for that

Second Member of the 10,000 Post Cult

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:02 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Brewers
Console '07: Don't Own
I choose C... Oh wait. :razz:

Inaugural Member of the 10,000 Post Cult

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:07 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Ghetto Academy - Day 1

Damien woke up and got ready for school. He put on his “nice clothes” for the first day - alas, his nice clothes were a T-shirt and jeans. After showering, eating, and brushing his teeth, Damien slung his beat-up backpack over his right shoulder and headed for the bus stop. LaMarcus met him there, wearing, as usual, a tank top and basketball shorts. Their bus got to their stop, and they got on, LaMarcus first as usual. They got to school and parted ways - LaMarcus was in Mr. Joyner’s homeroom, while Damien had Mr. Conklin for homeroom. Everyone sat down, and Mr. Conklin passed out a slip of paper for everyone. On it were several choices.

Choose your classes! (ZeroGibson13)

English- English 10 or Honors English 10
History- World History
Math- Geometry or Algebra 2
Science- Chemistry or Environmental

Powerful High - Day 1

Tony got up, ready for the first day of school. He ate a bowl of Frosted Flakes, brushed his teeth, and was first to the bus stop. Several kids followed, but none of them were fellow sophomores. Tony took a seat at the back of the bus and put in his headphones. A huge kid came onto the bus and sat down next to some short, stocky kid with a two-color mohawk. They got to school and headed to homeroom - Tony had Mr. Smith, who he heard was a pretty chill guy. Mr. Smith was also the World History teacher. He handed a sheet of paper to everyone as they came in.

Choose your classes! (PowerPro Jr)

English- British Lit, Honors British Lit
History- World History, AP European
Math- Geometry, Honors Geometry
Science- Chemistry, Honors Chemistry

William rolled out of bed and onto the floor. He got up, shaking his head, and put on a nice polo shirt and new jeans. William grabbed a banana and left for the bus stop, eating while he waited. Sure, it was pretty inviting to jokes, but he was hungry and didn’t want to miss the bus, like last year. He trembled as he thought about being a junior and the tough classes that entailed. First period - homeroom - was with his cross country coach, Mr. Albert. Coach Albert smiled as he gave William a paper to fill out.

Choose your classes! (maccrash21)

English- American Lit, AP Language
History- US History, AP US History
Math- Pre-Calculus, Honors Pre-Calculus
Science- Physics, Honors Physics

John woke up at 5 in the morning, extremely groggy from a lack of sleep. He did 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups, then ran two miles. John got back home, downed three protein shakes, ate half a loaf of bread, and went upstairs to shower. Unfortunately, the water was shut off, angering him. John decided to take some clean clothes, go to school, and use the showers in the locker room. They worked, and after showering, John put on a black T-shirt and cargo shorts. He headed to his first period, Mrs. Sampson’s homeroom class.

Choose your classes! (Baseballteen9500)

English- Intro to Lit, Honors Intro to Lit
History- Geography
Math- Algebra I
Science- Biology, Honors Biology

School of the Arts - Day 1

Gunner woke up, still trying to think clearly after the rager he had thrown last night. He went down to the dining room to eat breakfast (oatmeal and sausage), then showered and changed for school. After grabbing his backpack, he headed to school on foot. Gunner already had his schedule - Acting, English 9, Biology, lunch, Painting, Geography, then Geometry. He headed to his first class, Acting, where they did nothing. In fact, they did nothing the whole day. After school, Gunner had volleyball practice, where he participated in tryouts as an Outside Hitter. The coach liked Gunner’s height, but thought he needed to add more muscle.

Got muscle? (Paul McCartney15)

A. Do 100 push-ups
B. Promise to lift weights after practice
C. Ignore him
D. Quit the team

St. Luke’s Academy - Day 1

Cordelia got up, refreshed after a good soccer game and a nice, long sleep. She showered, put on her uniform, and went down for breakfast. They were serving french toast and bacon. Cordelia decided to have a lot for breakfast, as she had no idea what the cafeteria food would be like this year. She got to school and already knew her schedule, she just had to finalize it on paper.

Schedule: Honors English 12, Environmental Science, Study Hall, Lunch, Government, Calculus

Is this okay? (Powerprosfan31)

A. Yes
B. No, change (specify)

Cassandra woke up, ready for the first day of school. She had showered the night before, and simply changed into her school uniform (a white polo and navy skirt) and went downstairs to make breakfast. She made waffles and scrambled eggs. After she ate, brushed her teeth, and put on shoes, Cass was ready to go to school. Her mom took her - it was a family tradition that the parents would drive the kids on the first day of school, even though Cassie had her license. She got to school and was sent into a special room. “So, are you going to participate in the Honors Program this year?” someone asked.

Are you going to be an Honors student? (detroittigers15)

A. Yes
B. Only for some classes (Pick from: English 11, US History, Pre-Calculus, Physics)
C. No
D. “Who are you?”

Ben woke up, tired from the party he had gone to last night. “Worth it…” he thought, until he looked in the mirror. In addition to his black eye, Ben had tripped and cut his leg, and when he fell asleep briefly, someone had drawn all over his arms - they were now 90 percent covered in black marker. He took a long shower to try and rinse everything off his arms, but the cut and black eye were still there. Ben decided to wear a long-sleeve shirt and jeans again. He only had two of each, so he needed to either heal quickly or wear the same clothes over again. He got to school, where he had already finalized his schedule: Algebra 2, Government, Environmental Science, Lunch, English 12, Study Hall. Somehow, no one noticed that he was out of uniform. He went to his first period, Algebra 2, where the teacher was asking random math questions to everyone. Ben went up to the blackboard for his. He turned around as the teacher - Ms. Coats - wrote on the board. “Okay, you may look at the problem,” she said. “4x-6=24” read the board.

4x-6=24? (GoTwins24)

A. Add 6 to both sides, divide both sides by 4
B. Add 6 to both sides, divide both sides by 30
C. Divide everything by 4, add 6 to both sides
D. Cuss loudly, then run out of the room

Suburban High - Day 1

Jeffrey woke up on the floor. What the- Why am I on the floor? he thought. He looked up, where someone was laying on the be, listening to music. He tried to jump over the bed, but failed and landed on the kid’s stomach. The kid - Cody, he now realized - screamed, then started swearing at him. “Hey, chill, dude,” Jeffrey told him. “Chill?” Cody yelled at him. He cocked his arm back, then started forward.

Defend yourself! (SkittleMonster)

A. Leap up, throw some clothes on, and run to the bus stop, telling him he’ll be late
B. Block the punch
C. Dodge the punch
D. Counter-punch

Jordyn got up, ready for the first day of volleyball - I mean, school. She got ready for school, eating five slices of French toast and two slices of bacon. She grabbed her backpack, phone, and keys, and headed out the door. Jordyn drove her blue BMW to school, where she was stopped upon reaching the door to homeroom. “Fill this out,” her teacher said. She had heard that Mrs. Vincent was boring, but not worksheet-on-the-first-day boring. She then realized it was a form for her schedule.

Choose your classes! (BrewersFuzz)

English- British Lit, Honors British Lit
History- World History, AP European
Math- Algebra 2, Honors Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus, Honors Pre-Calculus
Science- Chemistry, Honors Chemistry

yeah that log's dead too- i mean on hiatus (yes that one too) (seriously all of them now lol) (haha unless...?)

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

Last edited by AgentP on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:09 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Indians
A: I'm pretty sure.

BrewersFuzz wrote:
AND THEN IN A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS CLEVELAND BLOWS THE 3-1 LEAD THIS TIME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:08 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Tigers
I'll go with D.

Yes, D is my choice.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:16 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Console '08: Wii and PS2
Gotta go with A. Preferably as graceful as possible

Are you saying it's wrong to talk to a bag of Skittles? Because if so, I'm going to need to rethink a lot of things. :P
BrewersFuzz wrote:
Powerprosfan31 wrote:
What do twelve year olds do with girlfriends?
Give them ringpops and let them cut up to their spot in line during lunch.
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2017 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS mutha *(censored)*!
Dishnetkid is a heretic who must be burned

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:28 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

I'll go with A.

Yes, A is my choice.

Money can't buy life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:33 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Powerprosfan31 wrote:
I'll go with A.

Yes, A is my choice.

this seems familiar for some reason, Mr. Tweav.

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:33 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Phillies
I shall choose B

Image Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next