Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: When do you meet the other 3 girls?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:46 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Cubs
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
I'm in my second MyLife and in my second year, and so far I've only met Emma, Mia, and the ugly charity worker. When do you meet the other 3 girls?

Add me on things:
Steam: PacmanAteMe
League of Legends: PacmanAteMe
PSN: hawkey12347

Post subject: Re: When do you meet the other 3 girls?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:48 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Giants
Favorite Japanese title: (DS) Nettou! Powerful Koushien
From the Wiki:
Quote:
Mia
Mia is a sportscaster. You meet her at the beginning of MLB Life when she mistakes you for a roster player and interviews you. To become steady with Mia, you must wait for an event when you wait for an interview with her. If you keep waiting, she will eventually come and after this event you will go steady. If you marry Mia, she will be replaced as sportscaster by a man named "Announcer". She likes Chinese and Family restaurants

Emily
Emily is a waitress. You meet her when you go to Lunch with Oakley when his Likability bar is at 3 stars. Once you max out her Likability, you can ask her to go to her favorite restaurant during the day (right before a night game) and she will ask you to prove your love by doing well in the game. If you do well in the night game, she will become steady with you. She likes Pasta and Steakhouse restaurants.

Evelyn
Evelyn is an actress. You meet her as a random event in the stadium before a game where she is filming a movie. She requires you have sunglasses to go on a date with her or else you will lose Likability. She likes French and Chinese restaurants.

Emma
Emma is a store clerk. You meet her when you spend a certain amount of money at the shop/go to the shop and buy something a certain amount of days. She explains she works at the store where you buy Powerin. She likes Mexican and Ethnic restaurants. She dislikes Japanese restaurant and chess.

Anna
Anna is a charity worker. You meet her once you've donated $100,000+. She likes <need restaurant info>.

Nicole
Nicole is a doctor. You meet her if you get hurt and are put on the disabled list. She likes Hamburger Joint and Pizza Place. You need at least a family-type sedan and a luxury condo to marry her.

"I accept that other people have different preferences. Even when those preferences include facial tattoos and stretch pants constructed from sufficient material to shelter a small village. And their livestock. Some men enjoy dancing with other men without their tops on while others prefer the company of a woman two KFC family buckets away from upsetting the planet's rotational axis."
-David Thorne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:27 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Favorite Team: Royals
LOL, at the ugly charity worker. IDK, for some reason I was going to try to get her or the doctor to marry me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:28 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Astros
Console '07: Wii and PS2
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
I wouldn't even worry about trying unless you've gotten bored of the whole mode.