Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This forum is for discussion of anything EXCEPT MLB Power Pros, if your post does not belong here it will be moved. Thank you.
-->

Post subject: Dreams
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:59 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Cubs
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
I searched through Free-for-All but we apparently haven't had this topic yet. I knew I had to make it so I could share last night's experience with you all. There must be plenty of good dream stories among us, so feel free to share yours too!

Ahem, *deep breath*

I complete a player in Success Mode, but before I reach the final screen the game crashes back to the main menu. When I load it up again, the guy from the beginning of the game (who asks if you want to set the shortcut) tells me the file has been corrupted and I must blah blah blah blah. I wasn't reading his text because my first instinct was to grab my computer and type down everything that happens so I can post it all on here, but I apparently forgot about all that and progressed. I start off in week 2 of July, year 2 with 22 weekly commands. Elsewhere, Sora from Kingdom Hearts wakes up trapped in a virtual reality pod located in what I'm pretty sure was the storage room of a Best Buy where an evil techie nerd is keeping him prisoner and forcing him to play a simulation of Success Mode. However, the only way out is to complete the game, so he goes back in and appears in my room where the evil guy forces him to fight Spongebob Squarepants by wielding a pair of shorts like nunchucks. Spongebob eventually realizes because the shorts still have the tag on them that they must be trapped in a virtual world and tells Sora to save everyone. Then I woke up.

tl;dr Success Mode corrupted = Sora fights Spongebob in the matrix with shorts.
I normally don't remember my dreams, but I knew this one had to be written down the moment I woke up.

"Just because something's impossible doesn't mean it can't be done." - Medley
"Look Beyond The F*** It™" - Benjamin Zander
"Potatoes are wannabe vegetables!" - Leila Takagi