Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This forum is for discussion of anything EXCEPT MLB Power Pros, if your post does not belong here it will be moved. Thank you.
-->

Post subject: Re: 9/11: 2001-2009
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:13 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Cubs
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
The kids at my school are jurks. They were laughing at the video. It was sad to see people jumping out windows. In one part, a little girl said to her dad "They did this on purpose", talking about the terrorists :cry:

Add me on things:
Steam: PacmanAteMe
League of Legends: PacmanAteMe
PSN: hawkey12347

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:20 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Mariners
Console '07: Sony PS2
yep, i say we(U.S. of A military) goes over ta there(Iraq) and kick their sorry butts, yeah, and then drop a bomb(not nuke just bomb) them all the ta hell

The reason why Outworld hadn’t went for their tenth win against Earth realm is because Raiden threatened to get Chuck Norris. Archeologists unearthed an old english dictionary dating back to the year 1236. It defined "victim" as "one who has encountered Chuck Norris"
Chuck doesn’t wash his dishes, they get clean out of fear
Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the Force: the light side, the dark side, and Chuck Norris.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:22 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '08: Wii and DS
and then the guys we bombed will come back and kill everyone with some attack or drop some bomb that causes amazing diseases to spread. I'd think twice about it

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:24 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

then i secreatly nuke them 3 times :twisted:

edit: oh and i talked to one teacher where i go too and let me tell those iraq terriosts are realllly screwed up in the head with their "beliefs"

The reason why Outworld hadn’t went for their tenth win against Earth realm is because Raiden threatened to get Chuck Norris. Archeologists unearthed an old english dictionary dating back to the year 1236. It defined "victim" as "one who has encountered Chuck Norris"
Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the Force: the light side, the dark side, and Chuck Norris.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:27 pm 
All-Star
All-Star

Favorite Team: Braves
Console '08: Sony PS2
lanceberkman wrote:
Wow. :cry:

I woke up after the first building had crashed but watched the second on live TV. We had some neighbors at the time that had just moved from New York City about 3 months earlier and their dad had gone back on business a few days before. He had a meeting scheduled in one of the towers that morning. They came to our door about 10 am crying and trying to tell us that they thought their dad was in the building when it was hit. About 30 minutes later they came back in much better spirits and said he had called and said that the meeting had been cancelled the night before so he had stayed in his hotel. About 2 hours later they came back crying and said that a coworker had called. A terrorist had set off a bomb inside the part of the hotel where he was staying. A few hours later they got a call from him. He had gone out to lunch less than 10 minutes before the bomb went off. He's still alive today. :)

Ok, First of all that is just awesome. Shows you God's power.
We didn't do much in school about it. I remember I was at the beach when it happened. I saw it on tv. I was like "Oh, two burning towers"

"You know the key to running a convicing bluff? Its, every once in a while, you've got to be holding all the cards."
-Ian, to Ben, in National Treasure

"Not all leader are elected, Finn. Some just rise to the occassion."
-Wayne, to Finn, in the book Kingdom Keepers II by Ridley Pearson

LET'S GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:29 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

yeah i thought "will anyone survive" oh and i also thought before the image came " i think tat somin bad is happening" cause my whole school did a tornado drill then everybody left ta go home